Our call to be compassionate neighbors necessitates action that prioritizes the safety of each and every person and the mitigation of the spread of this corona virus so we continue to practice a modified food distribution by asking our neighbors to do a drive-up service. We have implemented state of Minnesota and recommended guidelines for the safe distribution of groceries to the public during the pandemic.
When you visit the Fruit of the Vine Food Shelf at 1280 Arcade Street, Saint Paul from 9am to noon; we ask that you:
Please stay in your car to practice social distancing.
- You will receive a “Take Down” form and instructions from the parking lot attendant.
- PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY USING YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE OR YOUR PASSPORT:
- If you are NEW please complete the form including your Name, address and names and birthdates of family members in the household section.
- If you are RETURNING you only need to write your Name as listed on your Driver’s License or Passport.
- STAY IN YOUR CAR and the Parking lot attendant will pick up your form to be processed by the Intake/Registration volunteers.
- When your order is ready your name will be called and the parking lot attendant will direct you to a table for you to load your grocery order.
Thank you for your patience and your cooperation!